- Deadline: 31-03-2021 00:00
- Opportunity for: Non-profit organizations involved in disseminating and promoting the Italian language and culture in the world
The implementing decree of the circular 3/2020 has been published (in Italian), providing operational indications regarding the procedures for requesting and disbursing contributions in favour of initiatives for the Italian language and culture.
The recipients are non-profit organisations involved in disseminating and promoting the Italian language and culture around the world, established and organized according to the legal forms prescribed by local legislation.
The activities that may receive contributions are:
- curricular courses, i.e. educational activities included in local curricula, including those that enhance the existing curriculum;
- extracurricular courses, i.e. learning activities conducted outside of usual curricular hours;
- preparatory courses, i.e. interventions to facilitate the integration of Italian students in the local school systems and to promote bilingualism;
- training/refresher initiatives offered by the applicant exclusively in the form of continuous linguistic-didactic support for the benefit of Italian teachers working in local public or private schools, also possibly aimed at facilitating the achievement of specialization qualifications;
- cultural promotion activities complementary to teaching.
In relation to the formulation of project proposals, a Vademecum has also been issued containing instructions and examples to help organisations define projects.
The Vademecum, the forms and further information are available at the local diplomatic missions or consular posts.
For projects for the northen hemisphere, and only for this year, the deadline for submission is 31 March 2021. For the southern hemisphere, projects must be submitted by 15 March 2021.