Maria Greco Naccarato, gastronome, culinary stylist and photographer, will guide us in the tastes, flavours and colours of Italian gastronomy, through courses devoted to Italian cuisine organized by Italian Cultural Institute of Paris.
In the convivial atmosphere of the Institute kitchen, participants will learn how to prepare an Italian menu and taste the dishes made.
- duration 2 hours per session
- language level all levels
- dates October 2020 – February 2021
- time 7 pm – 9 pm
- frequency one Monday a month
- registration one week before the course date
For more information iicparigi.esteri.it