The 6 projects selected for the promotion campaign of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
The jury, composed of Maria Pia Ammirati, Piera Detassis, Monica Maggioni, Ludovica Rampoldi and Gabriele Salvatores has selected the short film projects to be made for the launch of the promotional campaign abroad for Italian excellence, related to the artistic macro-areas indicated in the Public notice:
- design, architecture, fashion: ‘Noi italiani parliamo con le mani‘ (We Italians speak with our hands) by Carlo Poggioli for the Associazione Italiana Scenografi Costumisti Arredatori (Italian Association of Scenographers, Costume Designers and Set Decorators – ASC)
- publishing, Italian language (also in relation to the 700th anniversary of Dante Alighieri’s death): ‘Dolente Bellezza‘ (Sorrowful beauty), by Roberto Recchioni
- film and audiovisual works: ‘Guardami così‘ (Look at me like this) by Edoardo De Angelis, Adriano Morelli, Maria Limodio
- live performing arts: ‘Rigoletto a Circo Massimo‘ (Rigoletto at Circus Maximus) by Enrico Parenti
- live performing arts: ‘Azione‘ (Action) by Manlio Castagna (from an idea by Gabriele Lavia)
- art and heritage: ‘Il sole e le altre stelle‘ (The sun and other stars) by Caterina Carone
Thanks to all those who participated in Public notice for ‘Corti d’autore’.