In such a fragile moment of our collective existence, six extraordinary musicians re-read personally and intimately their relationship with spirituality. Produced by Violipiano Music for the Italian Cultural Institute of Buenos Aires, ‘Ad occhi chiusi’ (With Eyes Shut) is a documentary concert with fascinating environmental shots and evocative details of the works of the artist from Puglia, Keziat, which introduce the performances by the artists:
- pianist Simone Graziano from Florence,
- guitarist Antonio Forcione from London,
- harpist and singer Giuseppina Ciarla from Florida (USA),
- flautist Fabio Mina from Emilia Romagna,
- bandoneonist Daniele Di Bonaventura from Marche,
- violinist Luca Ciarla from Lazio, creator of the project and artistic director of Violipiano Music.
For more information, go to iicbuenosaires.esteri.it