On the occasion of the International Short Film Day, which since 2010 has been celebrated on 21 December, the day of the winter solstice, in more than fifty countries, the Italian Cultural Institute of Belgrade presents the initiative ‘Dieci corti in giro per il mondo’ (Ten Shorts Around the World) by the National Short Film Centre, scheduled from 13 to 22 December 2021.
The selection presents an overview of contemporary short films, touching on radically diverse genres and themes. The short films will be presented online in the original Italian version with English subtitles.
- 13 December, ‘Come un uovo nel radiatore’ (Like an Egg in the Radiator) by Davide Maria Valsecchi (2020)
- 14 December, ‘Cracolice’ by Fabio Serpa (2020)
- 15 December, ‘En rang par deux’ (In Rows of Two) by Margherita Giusti, Viola Mancini and Elisabetta Bosco (2020)
- December 16, ‘La terra delle onde’ (The Land of Waves) by Francesco Lorusso (2020)
- 17 December, ‘Le mosche’ (Flies) by Edgardo Pistone (2020)
- 18 December, ‘Macchiato’ by Prospero Pensa (2020)
- 19 December, ‘Paese che vai’ (When in Rome) by Luca Padrini (2020)
- 20 dicembre, ‘Slow’ by Giovanni Boscolo e Daniele Nozzi (2020)
- 21 December, ‘Threads of Desire’ by Bianca Di Marco (2021)
- 22 December, ‘Tropicana’ by Francesco Romano (2020)
For more information, see iicbelgrado.esteri.it