The Italian Cultural Institute of Vienna presents a concert by Luigi Attademo (guitar) and Simone Gramaglia (viola) as part of the ‘Suono italiano’ festival.
The performance will be held on 11 October at the Cultural Institute and features the following programme:
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741) Sonata no. 5 in E minor RV 40 (from the original for cello and bass) (Largo – Allegro – Largo – Allegro)
- Carlo Galante (1959) Andromeda (from Quattro Stasimi) for viola and guitar
- S. Bach (1685-1750) Attr. C.P. E. Bach
Sonata BWV 1020 (from the original for flute in G minor)
(Allegro – Adagio- Allegro)
- Mauro Montalbetti(1969)
Lentamente si annulla nell’oblio (for solo guitar)
- Niccolò Paganini (1782- 1840) Sonata BWV 1020 (from the original for flute in G minor) I. Allegro spiritoso II. Adagio assai espressivo ?III. Rondeau
- Bernard Huber (1952) Solo, for viola
- Ferdinand Rebay (1880-1953) Sonata in D minor I Molto Moderato II. Andante Cantabile III. Scherzo (Allegro) IV. Rondo
The event was organized in collaboration with the Comitato nazionale Italiano Musica (Italian National Music Committee).
More information at iicvienna.esteri.it