The Italian Consulate in Belo Horizonte launches the project ‘Idee di Design | Curiosità sul design italiano’ (Design Ideas | Curious Facts about Italian Design), in collaboration with CASACOR Minas. This web series consists of seven themed videos to tell the story of Italian design and its influences on different sectors, from architecture to the creative market, the world over, in Brazil and in particular in Minas Gerais, one of the Brazilian states most closely tied to Italy.
This web series illustrates the curious facts and stories behind projects and products, as told by architects, designers, researchers and creative artists. All the videos will be posted on the Twitter and Instagram profiles and on the YouTube channel of the Italian Consulate in Belo Horizonte, available in Portuguese with Italian subtitles.
- May | Pensando la luce, with Dario Savarese, Pedro Lázaro e Nathália Vasconcelos
- June | Moka, un caffé come al Bar, with Henrique Gualtieri
- July | Memphis, with the trio of designers Coltivato a Casa
- August | L’Arte del Vetro, with Adriano Seguso and Carol Gay
- September | Autoprogettazioni | Enzo Mari, with Stefano Carta, Lucas Durães and Fabrica Jangada
- November | La Vita delle Cose, with Isabela Vecci and Alva Design (Marcelo Play and Susana Bastos)
- November | Campari e l’aperitivo
- December | Fiat 500
For more information, visit consbelohorizonte.esteri.it