The Italian Cultural Institute of Haifa presents ‘Le donne, i cavallier, le veneri, gli stracci’ (Women, Horsemen, Venus, Rags) a series of six online conferences dedicated to modern and contemporary Italian art, curated by Tal Lanir, associate curator at Tel Aviv Museum of Art.
Each lecture aims to analyze a particularly important and significant work of art in depth, in relation to the author’s work as a whole and the cultural context of the time.
- 16 November 2021 | Judith Beheading Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- 14 December 2021 | The Song of Love by Giorgio De Chirico
- 11 January 2022 | Horse and Rider by Marino Marini
- 15 February 2022 | Venus of the Rags by Michelangelo Pistoletto
- 15 March 2022 | Map by Alighiero Boetti
- 12 April 2022 | All the World’s Futures by Okwui Enwezor
Tal Lanir is an associate curator at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, specializing in modern, contemporary and interdisciplinary art. She has curated some important exhibitions such as ‘Street Art in Israel’ (2012) and ‘Kutiman: Offgrid Offline’ (2017).
The meetings will be held on the Zoom platform, in Hebrew.
For more information, go to firstname.lastname@example.org