The Italian Cultural Institute of Seoul in collaboration with La Biennale di Venezia and The Korean Association of Cinematheques presents the tenth edition of ‘Venice in Seoul’, an Italian film festival presenting the films that were part of the 78th edition of the Venice Film Festival, at Cinemateque Seoul Art Cinema.
Venice 78 Competition
- ‘The Hole’ (Il buco) by Michelangelo Frammartino (Special Jury Prize)
- ‘Freaks Out’ by Gabriele Mainetti.
Out of Competition
- ‘Django & Django’ by Luca Rea
- ‘Journey into the twilight’ (Viaggio nel crepuscolo) by Augusto Contento
- ‘Atlantide’ di Yuri Ancarani
- ‘The Peacock’s Paradise’ (Il paradiso del pavone) by Laura Bispuri
- ‘Story of a Love Affair’ (Cronaca di un amore, 1950) by Michelangelo Antonioni
- ‘Red Desert’ (Il deserto Rosso, 1964) by Michelangelo Antonioni
- ‘Seduced and Abandoned’ (Sedotta e abbandonata, 1964) by Pietro Germi
More information at iicseoul.esteri.it