Thursday 1 April, starting at 7 pm, a special event dedicated to the ‘Vivo d’Arte’ award created with the Fondazione Romaeuropa, part of ‘EXTRACT’, the Fondazione’s free online streaming programme.
The show ‘She’ by the Ninja Guru collective, winner of the second edition of the award and presented in the last edition of the Romaeuropa Festival, will be available starting at 8pm and for a week on romaeuropa.net and here on italiana.
- Cecilia Piccioni, Central Director for the Promotion of Italian culture and language
- Giovanni Maria De Vita, Head of Office I, Directorate General for Italian Citizens Abroad and Migration Policies
- Guido Fabiani, President of the Fondazione Romaeuropa
- Claudia Cottrer, Marketing and Development of the Fondazione Romaeuropa
- Valerio Zanini and Nina Khyzhna representatives of the Ninja Guru collective.
During the dialogue dedicated to contemporary creation and to support for new generations, the third edition of ‘Vivo d’Arte’ will be presented. The prize for the disciplines of contemporary theater, music and dance, reserved for young artists of Italian nationality who have been permanently resident abroad for at least one year. The new call will be available online on the Fondazione Romaeuropa website and here on Italian.
Winner of the second edition of the competition, Ninja Guru is a creative collective specialized in the field of art and interaction design. They collaborate with artists, designers, programmers, engineers, sculptors and makers according to specific projects. ‘She’, the show presented in streaming from 1 to 7 April 2021, is the portrait of a woman through an augmented dance performance, a choreographic writing in dialogue with digital technologies that embraces the viewer in a sensorial dimension: gesture tracking and recognition algorithms transform movements into shapes and sounds in an original fabric of electronic music and choreography.