This site uses technical, analytics and third-party cookies.
By continuing to browse, you accept the use of cookies.


Header, site navigation

Map events

Royal Holloway University of London
Portal of the Italian language

Royal Holloway University of London

At this University, there is an Italian language assistantship (lettorato) funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI).

The current language assistant’s assignment ends in 2025.

You can study Italian at the Department of LLC, Languages, Literatures and Cultures, as part of BA Modern Languages or as an element of CLC- Comparative Literatures and Culture, or Liberal Arts. They also offer Italian as a minor option in combination with subjects including Economics, Mathematics and Music.

Browse the articles